Registration began on November 1.
2021 Information: Check back for updates.
1. Here is a link to information about 2020-2021 Science Olympiad tournaments.
2. We will be using the Mini SO tournament model for our invitational this year.
3. Click here for the events we're running this year.
4. The competition is January 30th, and the awards ceremony is February 7th.
5. There will be a 24 hour period of time when the tests are released to complete your test. You will have the usual 50 minutes for each test and will be tracked via time stamps on test submissions.
6. Grading will occur over a week of time, and everyone is invited to attend the awards ceremony.
7. We plan to send awards to each of the winning teams.
8. Participants do not need to supervise or write tests for events.